The programs span, from lifestyle to Nutrition to Prize winning competitions to Sparkling new versions of Ramadan religious songs and satirical comedy drama “Abu Shuail – مسلسل أبو شعيل “. Below is precise overview of the programs:
o Kanak 3alaa Al Tareeg – كأنك على الطريق Sun – Thurs (09:00 – 10:59)
Morning program that brings the latest headlines and hottest bulletin from newspapers and social media. Highlights about the weather conditions. Tips for commuters that are moving or confined at home this time of the day.
Also highlights the famous trends and hashtags in the blessed month of Ramadan covering topics interacted by Social Media by emphasizing in an entertaining manner everything that is on Twitter, whether these events were social, sporting or artistic.
o SA7SE7- صحصح Sun – Thurs (11:00 – 12:59)
The Morning show that discusses the lifestyle, health and Nutrition during the Holy month of Ramadan.
- The Household (Ahil Aldar):An interactive social segment to highlight the habits and cultures of different regions of Saudi Arabia. The segment thoroughly describes different activities performed just before the start of the holy month of Ramadan; refurbishing, special decoration and arrangements of their homes; pre-Ramadan visits and special Ramadan greetings and hospitality used. The section tries to revive traditions and cultures that have been forgotten by the new generation. On the other hand, it also highlights negative social habits during the month of the holy month and discuss on how to eradicate them.
- Refresh your health:This segment talks about health concerns during fasting by providing health tips and share findings of studies conducted concerning the social and behavioral changes during the month of Ramadan.
- Buffet Mix:Suggests numerous cuisines for Iftar and Sahoor that have nutritious food value for fasting and easily applicable for the special Ramadan atmosphere.
o NOSTALGIA – نوستالجيا Sun – Thurs (13:00 – 13:59)
An entertaining cultural program that takes listeners on a journey in the medieval era and talks about the most prominent Muslim scholars during this era.
Nostalgia is a Greek term meaning longing the past
o BEL AL MAGLOOB – بالمقلوب Sun – Thurs (14:00 – 14:59)
Entertainment competitions program during the weekdays
- Bedoun Taradud It is requested from the participant to the competition to chat for 30 seconds of a topic chosen by the presenter without stuttering, hesitation or silence to win the award .
- Kriss Cross is a simple game that the listener plays with the host. The presenter asks a question in English and the listener must answer in Arabic or vise versa.
o HIGHWAY- هاي واي Sun – Thurs (16:00 – 17:59)
Knockout quiz competition
A subject to discuss is given to the contestant in order to succeeded to next stage of the competition “ Harouf Wo Khawf”.
1) Fortune wheel is rotated to select the letter according to the luck of the caller.
2) Three questions are presented to the listener with 3 levels (easy – medium – difficult).
3) All answers must be the same letter.
4) The contestant must answer the three questions to enter the grand prize
o ONE FAMILY- عائلة واحدة Tues – Wed (22:00 – 22:59)
A symbiotic Social program sheds the light on some humanitarian cases on a daily basis and will be discussed live on air, stimulate people who are willing to donate money to needy people.
o FAWANEES- فوانيس Sun – Thurs (00:00 – 00:59)
An interactive entertaining competitions program where a caller must choose from the lanterns.
1) Lantern 1: This option to calculate numbers or countdown from 20 to 1 of even or odd numbers.
2) Lantern 2: A story or subject is mentioned on the condition of replacing a character with another letter Example: Speaking without a letter and replacing it with the letter Zain.
3) Lantern 3: The presenter says words to the listeners … Are these words synonymous or anonymous?
4) Lantern 4: Fun and entertainment: choice a place and the presenter ask callers that begins with the last character of the word selected and continue until it is difficult to guess or get out of the place and lose the game.
o REMOTE – ريموت Sun – Thurs (23:00 – 23:59)
- Scenarist A program that highlights Ramadan series and famous programs in the most watched channels in Saudi Arabia.
- Scenarist Competition: Play an audio clip from a famous scene (movie – series – play) and the contestant is asked to complete the recorded event or scene with a sentence.